Thursday, December 5, 2013

Vintage Ornaments

 
Thanks to my mum, I have a serious problem when it comes to vintage Christmas ornaments.
At one time, I was on a high!
 I couldn't stop looking for them, looking at them, wanting them, needing them. It was kind of bad. Then I gave up..
And when I gave up, they just started coming to me. (Isn't that how it always works).
 I went to an Estate Sale, and found these beauties. Two of them; the first one and third one, are from the early 1900's, the woman said. They definitely look it.
The Santa is by far my favorite ornament. I put a little topper on him, and he looks great hanging on my Christmas Tree.
I only wanted one box, which was $3, but the woman gave me three boxes all for $3! The first box had the really nice ones in it, but I took them all, you can never have too many ornaments!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment