Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A little change

 
First find was found this past Saturday at a yard sale.
They had $5 on it, but it was later in the day, so I asked for $3, and got it!
They had a whole bunch of different posters; Tomatoes, Corn, Beans, Sunflowers, and Mushrooms (which I later saw a guy selling on Sunday at a Flea Market for $15).  
When I brought it home, I just fell in love with it, it's perfect for this time of the year.
..... the only problem I had was I didn't care for the color of the frame.
So I went to a Local Hardware store, and bought Valspar Primer + Paint in the color 'Copper'.
Spray painted it, within an hour it was dry.
 




 
And the after results put a pretty nice smile on my face.
It looks good paired with some pumpkins, and vintage antlers.
Keeping it simple. 



No comments:

Post a Comment