Monday, October 28, 2013

Industrial Cabinet


I bought this industrial single cabinet at an Estate Sale for only $2
The Estate Sale had some really-y-y-y nice pieces, but I didn't have enough $$$ on me.
Whoever passed away had fairly nice taste when it came to antiques, and vintage pieces.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
When I looked up information on this industrial cabinet, I found out it was a Paper and Twine Company called Garrett Buchanan Co. in Philadelphia, PA. Apparently the business caught fire, so they moved the company to Reading, PA.
I figured the person that passed away might have worked there or something because they had a lot of old file cabinets, and some really nice industrial office pieces.
I found this photo while looking up the history on it.
Interesting...  


No comments:

Post a Comment